Cenovito Zamudio

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Broome
August 16, 2009, 11:59:43 AM
Hey I am heading to broome for a holiday and was wondering if there were any charters that run daily out of there to chase gt's! I think it is wishful thinking but I thought I would try and ask!
Cheers cen

Dave Schmidt

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Broome
August 16, 2009, 03:33:47 PM
Hey Cen
Been living in Broome for a few months now and havnt heard of anyone specifically chasing GT's. Plenty of sails round at the moment if they tickle your fancy?
Cheers
Dave

Cenovito Zamudio

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
August 16, 2009, 06:58:34 PM
Hey Cen
Been living in Broome for a few months now and havnt heard of anyone specifically chasing GT's. Plenty of sails round at the moment if they tickle your fancy?
Cheers
Dave
Cheers dave have done any land based popping while you have been up there, i'm flying up so i will not have a boat while im there. i have fished the broome jetty but are the any other places people recommend. is there any other type of fishing you can recommend eg. baitcasting for barras, light gear on queenies, gold trevs........
cheers cen

Dave Schmidt

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
August 17, 2009, 11:18:48 PM
Landbased depends a lot on the how big the tides are as to where and when to fish. If the tide is low enough the rocks next to the jetty is good for light lures but dont get caught out by the in coming tide as it comes in behind the rocks and before you know it you will be swimming back to shore! Gantheume point is good for balloons if the wind is blowing the right direction, havnt heard of the barra being on the chew yet think the water is still a bit cold.