nuthavooth hoven

I am looking to take my rods&reel to do a fishing trip in Cairns. from Dez3-10.2009
But as i know In the boat that I charter it also have a good rods & reel
Since after my cairns trip i still have a travel plan.So if i bring my own an i don't know where to put it.
But if i can sale in AUS i will bring my own gear
I do have plan to take 4 set All with full spoon of varivas PE line
2008 Shimano Stella 8000 SW HG (2 item) 1 carbon knob+ 1 fisherman knob (Come with 7 seas Rods from Japan)Jig
2009 Shimano 8000 Stella PG (Japan model) cabon knob (Come with Tenryu rods Japan) Pop
6500 EXP (Special order color Limited)Daiwa Saltiga Muramura
if any one in tress PM me or email me at [email protected]
I will stay in Pullman reef Hotel in Cairns from 3-11 i also charter a boat daily to go fishing if any one like to join?

Andy Rowe

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Nuthavooth,

It will be a good idea to put some prices on your items and also include some more details about the sevenseas and tenryu rods.

Also make some comment about the condition / and amount of use the gear has seen.

I would be interested in particular to get an idea of the price and condition of the SW8000 HG with carbon knob.

I'd also suggest you re-post this info to the "new and used popping gear section, you will get proper attention to your goods in there.

Thanks
Andy
Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:29:18 PM by Andy Rowe
Set the ray to GeeT

nuthavooth hoven

thank andy
 i do  re-post this info to the "new and used popping gear if in tress just look in this