Jim Squibb

coral sea trip 10 guys needed
April 08, 2010, 11:30:48 AM
hi guys i am organising another trip this year out to the remote coral sea reefs. the reefs we are going to are Fredrick reef, saumarez reef, taiwan reef and we will also be fishing the calder bank a remote sea mount that rises from 2200 meters to within 40 meters of the surface, which is where we caught a lot of wahoo up to 37 kg last trip. there were also a few good size GTs caught on the reef edges and some other reef species as well.

the trip is for 2 weeks from the 1-15 november 2010. the boat departs from Gladstone in qld.
The fishing will be done from the mother ship and 5, 4.4m dorys, what type of fishing you do is totaly up to you.
There are 7 x 2 birth cabins and 2 x 4 birth cabins all air conditioned. All meals are cooked for you, you are fully catered for.
The price for the trip is $4015.You need your own fishing gear, you will also have to bring your own alcohol. 

Any one interested will have to be easy going

you will also need to bring,
Hat & sunglasses, fishing gear, sunscreen lotion, towel for the tenders/beaches, snorkelling/diving gear, sand shoes for reef walking, Your favourite CDs & DVDs

A $500 deposit will need to be payed to me or the charter company to book your spot.

So if you or a few of mates are interested send me a pm.

cheers JIM