• Likes Given: 0
Hi,

Am forming a team of 6 easy going kakies for the follow trip:

Destination: Extreme North atolls of Maldives
Dates: Nov 21th to 27th 2010
Fishing days: Sunday to Saturday
Vessel: MV Nooranee 2
Moon Phase: Fishing 2 days after the 15th of the Lunar month

We will fly Singapore Airlines to Male international airport then transfer Maldives domestic airline to Hanimadhoo Atoll Airport. We will then pop and jig our way back to the main Male atoll.

All prices are transparent and cost sharing.

Take this chance to fish the top north of Maldives onboard one of the cleanest and most comfortable Fishing Vessel in the Maldives.

Couples anglers are welcomed as the cabin rooms of the Nooranee 2 comes with 2 beds each, fully aircon.

This is the flight arrangement for SG-MALE. For all other arriving destination, please arrange with me via email.

Please PM me with an email address for more inquiries. Slots are filling up fast!

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Guys, for the purpose of the thread, Chris is looking for six anglers. The term "kaki" is a term we use in Malaysia and Singapore - loosely interpreted in this context as "fellow anglers"
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Chris Leong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Brandon, u r a savior!

Did not notice i was posting here when i submitted the thread. Guys, im looking for 5 anglers to join me as there is 6 cabin rooms on the vessel.

Cabins are all fully air con and furbished with a double and a single bed, shower and bath room.

For this trip, it will be a 60-40 trip in favor of more jigging.

Please PM me for more information. The arrangement is for anglers flying out of Singapore. For other incoming destination, please get to me, for i need to do some arrangement on that.

Chris

Chris Leong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Some slots still available.

Chris Leong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Some slots are still available.

Check my catch report for March 09 for some photos of the boat and the fishing.

Marc Ong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
im interested, email me at [email protected] with the details pls.

thank you