Nomad Sportfishing

• Past Sponsor
  • Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bugatti Reef Gudies Report 6 June 2010
June 07, 2010, 08:42:48 AM
This will probably be our last report for a few weeks, the guys have their last day of fishing today than head back to port tonight. We'll be back out for a Drive Out trip on 19 June.

Glanville:-did a little trolling to start the day and we had only gone about 100m and both the rods were away with a couple of mac tuna we continued trolling around in search of some Spanish Mackerel but it seemed as though the sharkies kept beating them there, it wasn't long before we had a rod bent over and line peeling away, I was certain that we had finally got our Spano for the morning until I noticed the line going in a direct route for the reef can be only one creature, hold on was the call as I took some evasive action, the chase was on...we did some erratic driving and it wasn't long before greg subdued his biggest Gt which turned out to be his biggest fish yet an awesome 24kg specimen, we trolled our way towards the mothership for lunch and had a small road block along the way as we stumbled into a beast of a coral trout around 10kg which took a fancy to our Sebile 136 Long lip minnow that was trolled past the edge of a bommie, that is the biggest coral trout I have ever seen in this area. The afternoon was full of entertainment as the guys got stuck into a couple of coral trout and reds.