Kaiser Pro Shop

Announcing the arrival of the Kaiser El Toro 150 GT Casting Rod!

Lure Weight: 100-180g
Line: PE 8-10
Length: 7'10"
Components: Fuji SIC MNSG 'E' Color, Kaiser Aluminum Tuning Parts, Fuji Soft Touch Real Seat with long nut

Excellent rod for GT casting which won't break the bank!

This is the second GT casting rod in the Kaiser Range after the Bali Special. The Kaiser El Toro 150 is a GT rod for heavier applications and is better suited for chuggers and big-mouthed poppers. The Kasier Bali Special has a softer tip designed for stickbaits/swimbaits and smaller poppers.

Introductory Price Offer now!

Made in Korea by an OEM factory that also builds for several very well-known JDM brands

http://kaiser-pro-shop.blogspot.com/2010/07/kaiser-el-toro-150-gt-casting-rod.html

Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 01:26:10 AM by Kaiser Pro Shop

Narc

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Just had a pull on this and it is a very nice rod.  It is made even nicer when you talk to the Kaiser guys and understand the thought and research that has gone into the El Toro 150 development.

I cannot think of a better quality popping rod for this price tag. Couldn't resist it and bought one  8).

Narc

Just had a pull on this and it is a very nice rod.  It is made even nicer when you talk to the Kaiser guys and understand the thought and research that has gone into the El Toro 150 development.

I cannot think of a better quality popping rod for this price tag. Couldn't resist it and bought one  8).

Hi Mark, thanks so much for the kind words and compliments. It was a great pleasure meeting you and thanks for purchasing in our shop.
I hope the rod will catch you some mean monster fish out there soon.
Catch up with you the next time we're up in Bali.