Bertus van Rensburg

Hi Guys

Herewith the latest from Craig Bertram Smith.Take a look at the thread posted under the same name by Andre van Wyk.Sometimes the saying ,"a picture can speak a thousand words" simply doesn't apply.

All the best
Bertus

Colin P

That's very special indeed Bertus - can't see me getting that shot even with my underwater camera!!

Incidentally, I PM'd you in reply.

Cheers

Colin

Jim Isherwood

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
This is just awesome !!!  should be hung in the louvre .

Angus Hulme

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Insanely talented artist. So this is the sort of artistic quality I am trying unsuccessfully to compete with. Stone the crows! :-\ ;)
Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 11:47:59 AM by Angus Hulme

Aaron Concord

A damn fine piece of GT artwork.

I do have mixed feelings of the lure choice........perhaps a Sea Frog would have been a little nicer than a Roosta Popper.

I say that since it is piece that is so nicely done.  It deserves a lure which is held in as high esteem as the fish being painted.

Angus,

Your work is tops! 
It's nice to know you're striving for a better end result but what I have seen has impressed me too.

Aaron.

Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
Aaron - I said exactly the same things when Bertus emailed me the pic..... Seafrog or Fullscale or Fisherman or Craft Bait or something would have seemed fitting! 8)

But pretty damn insane work though!!!
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...

Bertus van Rensburg

So Andre,I hear there's a 60kg brute with your name on it smashing coral and dredging his own channels up in Linene.Fancy a cast?