Jari Ahonen

New Caledonia
August 25, 2007, 02:43:50 AM
We are planning a GT fishing trip during late 2008 or early 2009. Destination New Caledonia. Duration about 1 week, 4-5 fishing days.

Can someone pls advice about fishing vacations to NC? Any good travel agencies or tour operators? Please point me to the right direction.

Thanks!

Jari
Helsinki
Finland

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Caledonia
August 25, 2007, 06:39:28 AM
Jari - your best bet in New Caledonia is Le Poisson Banane. You can find them on the web at www.lepoissonbanane.com. David and Rudy are experts in their region and have been responsible for helping clients capture some of the biggest GTs anywhere.
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Caledonia
August 25, 2007, 07:52:17 AM
We are planning a GT fishing trip during late 2008 or early 2009. Destination New Caledonia. Duration about 1 week, 4-5 fishing days.

Can someone pls advice about fishing vacations to NC? Any good travel agencies or tour operators? Please point me to the right direction.

Thanks!

Jari
Helsinki
Finland

If you wish to book through anyone, i suggest you do that through me.

As brandon said, the best would be Le Poisson Banane.There are a couple others but don't seem to have the infamous reputation that LPB has developed of late.

You can see some more information about trips here: GTPopping.com :: New Caledonia :: Malabou | GTPopping.com rates for Malabou PDF (Guide Only)

Awesome popping and awesome jigging ;D