Chris Leong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hammerhead tobi123 Wiring completely stuffed
December 04, 2010, 09:41:51 AM
Fully concur with you Brandon. No brand bashing here but I'm just preeve that no doubt I am paying a premium for a lure that will work but if the quality is inferior when it matter, how should that be. What I'm suggesting here is if a lure deserve the premium price tag, then there should not be any compromise on the basic structure of the lure. The reason why I did not mention any names or brand in my post is because like you, I do not wish for any thread to be turn into senseless name bashing. I don't know, but if a lure is made with a certain kind of wood and thus having to compromise on the internal wiring is a little failure in the r n d.

Garry Wong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hammerhead tobi123 Wiring completely stuffed
December 04, 2010, 01:50:11 PM
Garry,

Where are you located? I might be able to help fixed the wiring.
chris
thanks for the offer to fix it, i am in jakarta. i dont think that too many member here live in jakarta ;)
i will just bring this lure to the local tackle shop to try to fix it, (i dont want to spend another $30-40 for 2 way postage just to fix this)

the reason i post about this particular lure is because i got no respond at all from hammmerhead themself, when the seller i bought the lure from told me that they were asked not to answer any warranty question and to forward this sort of claim directly to them(hammerhead).
so i thought i post in this forum to get some sort of answer from member who had simmilar experience in past with this particular brand/model, as i am sure a lot of members of this forum are actually the user of premium brand lures.