Chris Tan

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Popping video
November 15, 2010, 11:36:50 PM
Hey guys

Here's a video I did. Messed up the music a little but there will be more clips soon  8)

Popping for GTs

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: Popping video
November 15, 2010, 11:56:37 PM
Bravo Chris , thinking of changing profession to be producer of GT fishing movie ?

Jon .
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 12:21:08 AM
Really enjoyed that Chris :). Excellent rescue during the double hook up. Thought you were in big trouble there - good save!

Chris Tan

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 10:29:48 AM
Thanks Jon. Just using some unused media production skills from Murdoch uni.

Mark - was having a chat with Vince yestreday evening. It was unfortunate your last trip to Alor was a little slow. Better luck in Bali. You'll be fishing with a guy from Miri -he's a bit of a lazy fella - make sure he uses that 1kg jig!

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 11:11:58 AM
Thanks Jon. Just using some unused media production skills from Murdoch uni.

Mark - was having a chat with Vince yestreday evening. It was unfortunate your last trip to Alor was a little slow. Better luck in Bali. You'll be fishing with a guy from Miri -he's a bit of a lazy fella - make sure he uses that 1kg jig!

:D. I hope Vince was not too rude about our lack of monsters.... if only one of those bust offs actually made it to the boat......

You never know with Bali. I have had some of my best and worst days fishing anywhere in the local waters here. Fingers crossed.  8).

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
February 05, 2011, 10:00:45 AM
Having a good start to a Saturday morning by watching this clip, must have missed it originally, thanks Chris  :D.

'Apache' went over well, and what was the music before that?

Bun
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Chris Tan

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
February 05, 2011, 12:04:33 PM
Hey Greg! Glad you enjoyed it - I believe the song you're referring to is from Pure Moods cd called Only You by Praise. Very holy
Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 09:58:25 PM by Chris Tan

mark gaal

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
February 07, 2011, 04:51:01 PM
Very enjoyable, there is another good one on the same page with GTs on a coral head that look look fantastic too, by the way, what camera were you useing  for that footage???
Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:12:28 PM by mark gaal

Chris Tan

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
February 07, 2011, 05:26:58 PM
Thanks Mark - I'm using the Canon Legria FS200. Non HD model but pretty good and light. Battery life is fantastic - nearly 3.5 hours worth per charge.