GTPOPPING.COM Sponsors (Historical) > GPC Lures (JP)

GPC Titan Pencils

(1/4) > >>

Abdel Ibrahim:
Hi everyone,

I have some new pencils for sale. 

http://gpc-lures.mybigcommerce.com/

For a video of the lure's swimming action:

Titan 185SR Demo

For more information please contact me at [email protected]

Abdel

Nathan Cefai:
Nice looking lure mate,do you design any heavier lures for GTs ?

Abdel Ibrahim:
Their are several larger sizes and different models in the pipeline. 

Baby steps....

Mark Harris:
Very good to see a new product!

Abdel can you tell us a bit more about them? Eg, materials used, swivel brand etc.

Also, it might just be me, but when I saw this was billed as a pencil, I expected to see a cupped pencil popper and not the nice looking surface stickbait that you have designed.

Abdel Ibrahim:
Thanks for the compliments Mark.

To answer your question, GPC lure bodies are cut from high grade hard wood.  Our wire, nose grommets,  and rear weights are stainless, and we use very strong 100kg swivels.  These plugs can handle monster fish.  During the entire painting and decorating process the body receives approximately 20 coats of a shiny top quality urethane finish.  All components, including paint are sourced in Japan.  We feel this is a great product for the price.

As for my jargon, I've noticed that a lot of anglers on English forums refer to this type of lure as a 'stickbait'.  Japanese call them 'pencils', and as I've lived here for the better part of my adult life I call them pencils too.  Sorry for any confusion  ;D.

If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a shout.  I am aware that a lot of anglers are looking for these kinds of lures in larger sizes and we're planning to put some out before too long.

Looking forward to sharing more info with you in the coming days.

Abdel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version