Tim Mitsopoulos

Re: Sevenseas Hooker jig
December 12, 2007, 08:23:49 PM
Tim,
Just tried to upload a pic of the Eddie Lama, Spirtual Guide....184kb and I got rejected!!!!
I'll need to talk to Luke...said upload folder was full or something...

The Eddie Lama is karama & mojo gifted.....he's a crack up to film & fish with....a great friend.

When we get the tech difficulties of the pic sorted I'll post it...he DOES look like a GT/Jigging spiritual guide!!

Cheers

Aaron.

Will be great to see the pics .
Man he is so relaxed and certainly looks like a hoot to have on a trip , wish i was that laid back.

Aaron Concord

December 14, 2007, 12:03:47 AM
Tim, Brandon & Luke....

THE EDDIE LAMA.....Bird Island, Wreck Reef.....

If I too could be sooooooooooo laid back!!!!!!

Cheers

Aaron.

Peter Lowe

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
December 14, 2007, 04:01:10 PM
 :D :D :D :D :D :D You crack me up :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's so funny.......

Eddie is THE MAN........

H  e    y   M    a   n,   c   a  n    w e   h  oo k  u  p   o  n  e   o   f    t h   o   s   e  2  p  e  r  s  o  n   G  e e e e  T e  e e e e , s

Tim Mitsopoulos

December 14, 2007, 05:17:37 PM
I was just having a laugh at the pic when my wife walked in , she looked at the pic then back at me like i was crazy.
I then put the 5 days at Fraser dvd on so she could understand what i could see in the pic of Eddie, she isn't into fishing much  but when she saw Eddie on the dvd she was in histerics and reckons he should be a stand up comedian  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aaron Concord

December 15, 2007, 10:08:39 AM
The Eddie Lama is exactly what you see on Five Days @ Fraser....he is hilarious and it just comes naturally out of him like that!!!
The best description I could give to people who had never seen the man or movie was " Chong" out of Cheech & Chong....
He's tall for Japanese...he's got the Hawaiian/Southern Californian Accent since his dad was USA military....also he likes to smoke A LOT!!

I had to up his profile after the "Eddie Lama heavy popping strategy" worked at Wreck Reef...I watched Mark Shannon, Malcolm Crane & Chris Harrison go hard from dawn till dusk...Eddie would sleep in until noon...."commune with the birds" ....just look at the place at his pace.....he ended with the biggest GT of the week...a 40kg hooter that tied him in knots....

It's all about his KARMA guys!!!!!!......And he SHOULD be a stand up comic!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter,
in you word graphic, I can just HEAR him say it like that....right now.....

He's a funny guy to have on a jig/GT trip!!!

Aaron. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon Jarvis

January 07, 2008, 10:02:54 PM
Anyone know where I can get some of the smaller sizer hookers? Work great in the NT, just a little hard to find.

Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
January 07, 2008, 10:23:42 PM
yea i was there and he is so lazy ...  ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

but this picture look better  ;D ;D ;D  as aaron changed the back ground it look so good ...

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
January 07, 2008, 10:27:25 PM

but this picture look better  ;D ;D ;D  as aaron changed the back ground it look so good ...

Mick do you have any pics of your captures from that trip? Would love to see them! ;D

Aaron Concord

January 08, 2008, 01:02:05 AM
Ah The EDDIE LAMA....
Spent most days drinking Saki or chain smoking and STILL lands the biggest GT on a popper, a true 2 person 40+ er...he had a cast done by an American company with the lure in it's gob....looks cool!!

He just has MOJO Mick....and he's not lazy...yeah well, his idea of relaxation is being lazy!!

Cheers

Aaron.

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
January 08, 2008, 08:21:36 AM
Anyone know where I can get some of the smaller sizer hookers? Work great in the NT, just a little hard to find.

Check out Neil at Jones Tackle, if not Duncan at Fish Head as he also has the Patriots.

Yesterday I christened a Patriot on a 10+kg [after 1/2 got sharked] Ambo on its 1st drop, that followed up my 1st time with a Hooker on a Kingie [4 weeks ago], they and the Hookers are both easy working jigs
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
January 08, 2008, 08:29:20 AM
Gotta love HOOKERS ;D

Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
January 08, 2008, 08:47:08 PM

Mick do you have any pics of your captures from that trip? Would love to see them! ;D

sure thing ther you go  ;D ;D ;D

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
January 08, 2008, 09:45:47 PM
sure thing there  you go  ;D ;D ;D
guess who this is ??  ::)