Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Message from Kenji Konishi
April 10, 2011, 05:10:16 PM
Dear GTPopping members

Carpenter is very pleased to be a sponsor on the GTPopping forum and I want to thank Luke and Brandon for their invitation to come here.

I see this forum as a great way to not only keep you all informed of our products but also for getting feedback from the users of our products. Carpenter has grown together with the GT anglers in this world and we would like to hear from our many customers. Our Integrity as a product manufacturer is very important to us and Carpenter will always be honest about any of the products we develop.

I would like to apologise for product shortages in the past, particularly in overseas market. We have been working very hard to improve our supply and I am confident we have rectified out past problems I am very happy to have a new distributor in this region, Tak Otsuka and Carpenter will make sure more products are available in the future in this region.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for your generous support of our charity efforts in supporting earthquake victims in Japan.

Kenji Konishi

Ben Furness

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: Message from Kenji Konishi
April 10, 2011, 05:20:05 PM
 :D I can't wait for my local to have Gammas in stock regularly!

Cam Foley

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
April 11, 2011, 02:46:08 PM
Yip team that Ben
AKA STELLAJIGGER
KINGFISH INTERPRETER

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
April 11, 2011, 03:51:06 PM
I somehow doubt Konishi-san had Gammas in mind when making that statement :) .

Congratulations Tak on securing this distributorship. All local members should be very pleased that a supply of Carpenter rods can now be organised for Australia.

Aaron Concord

April 11, 2011, 08:45:21 PM
As an angler who has used Carpenter lures and rods since 2003, that is great news!

I look forward to new creations from Konishi-san  ;D

Aaron.

George Relf

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
April 14, 2011, 07:19:38 PM
Well done Tak  :)

I can see these Carpenter threads being very popular in the future