Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Greeting
April 11, 2011, 10:23:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Many thanks to Luke and Brandon. This is great opportunity for everyone including myself for keeping updated with Carpenter products. Carpenter certainly recognises this region as one of the most important area outside Japan for GT fishing and I'll be working with Konishi san to make sure popular products will be available here with minimum absence between each production.

I would like to keep this part of forum updated with information of new products, production schedule and testing products particularly with the products some of us have been involved (when it comes to the point we can release the information). We would also like to get many feedback from users through this forum for future product development.

I'll be looking after Australia and south pacific region and am currently building network with retailers. I'll keep it updated as well for the members to find products.

Information from me can be specific to this region but I would like to include some Japanese domestic and global information where it is possible.

Kind regards,
Tak

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Greeting
April 14, 2011, 12:24:16 PM
We are very pleased to have both Carpenter and Tak on board, showing support for GTPopping.com and this niche industry.

We look forward to increased communication from Carpenter regarding products in the pipeline and developments from this highly renowned innovator of extreme saltwater fishing tools.

Luke