Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GT-Gamma 120 & 140 Diablo will be available in coming week.

Other available products can be viewed at http://www.gtpopping.com/forum/index.php?topic=4318.msg36339#msg36339

George Totsis

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
They look the goods!

Antonino Augugliaro

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hi Tak,
what are the differences between   "diablo" models and normal models for GT-Y?
I've got 2 "quality 1" model (200) and 3 "diablo" model (160 and 140). Except for different colors, I did not notice differences in the quality of construction and finish.

Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Hi Antonino,

The biggest difference between those models are number of coating. Diablos are built for more action specific
Rather than durability.

With quality of lures, all Carpenter lures are built at own factory in Japan under very high quality control and they sometime have What they call Quality 1 grade lures. This is purely cosmetic grade and not for lure action or construction. It is by very very minor cosmetic error and you won't notice the difference unless you know where to look for.

Cheers,
Tak

Hi Tak,
what are the differences between   "diablo" models and normal models for GT-Y?
I've got 2 "quality 1" model (200) and 3 "diablo" model (160 and 140). Except for different colors, I did not notice differences in the quality of construction and finish.

Andy Rowe

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Interesting Tak, I have been wondering why Konishi san would name a lure after the devil, maybe as it is so deadly on GT's.

The biggest difference between those models are number of coating. Diablos are built for more action specific
Rather than durability.

Set the ray to GeeT

Antonino Augugliaro

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Thanks for explication  :)