Ed Nicholas

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
About us
July 09, 2011, 07:22:29 PM
Environment Society of Oman.Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill Nothing but time.   www.noboundariesoman.com

Jay Burgess

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: About us
July 09, 2011, 09:09:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Ed! Have wanted to get over that way for a looooooooong time now.. might just have to make it happen  8)

Ben Furness

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
July 09, 2011, 09:14:41 PM
 :)

I'll see you in 3 years!

Josh Stuckey

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 09, 2011, 10:53:31 PM
Ed,
     Looks and sounds great, I had a quick flick thru the website and it sounds like a very tempting destination. How far from the Oman mainland are you, and how far from the Yemen border?

Josh

Ed Nicholas

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 10, 2011, 12:01:43 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your messages ;) Really exciting times for us, bit daunting moving somewhere so isolated but we are looking forward to the challenge and lifestyle. The lodges are on the mainland itself, if guests want we can set up camp on the islands for a couple of days. Islands are over 50km offshore. Very safe here and at the islands which are patrolled by the Omani Navy & Coast Guard boats, all the Royal family often visit in their Yachts to fish. Islands are approx 400kms from the Yemen border, there is a map on my site with our location if you get the chance to look.

I hope to welcome you there some day and put you onto some monster GTs, cheers Ed

Barry Kurten

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 13, 2011, 03:51:09 AM
I swear i know that guy in the last pic :)

I must say, ive been down there .. What an Epic Epic place. For a complete novice such as myself to catch the fish i did, must say something about the place.

Well worth the trip !

BriceBludau

July 26, 2011, 06:11:11 AM
Ed,  I'm really excited to be working with you and No Boundaries Oman.  I can't wait for the feedback on our equipment.  And I REALLY can't wait to take my first "business" trip to Oman for some serious product testing and development on those amazing fish. 

Ed Nicholas

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 27, 2011, 05:29:19 PM
Thanks for the support Brice. We are also really looking forward to giving the OTI line up close up encounters with monster GTs. Hope to see you here soon mate.