Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Awesome dre it's almost like I was there :0)
/d

Hahahah Denton you fluff chucking muppet!!!!! What the hell are you doing here?? People here use treble hooks and Spinning reels mate, this is no place for you!!!! :P ;D ;D

Thanks again for all the comments guys, was an amazing trip, with an amazing crew....

Report write up credit must go to Franz Hirschberg who put most of it togther, with the personal pieces coming from each of the team of course... A big thanks to Mrs Denton for editing, and to Denton "Fluff Chucker-Allegric to Trebles-Fish are Friends" Ingham-Brown for putting it together with image links etc...

Bassas is calling again... 2012...
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...

Jeen Raj

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Incredible report!. Andre, I must admit that this by far is the best report I have read to date. It really rekindled the spirit of sport fishing,and I swear, me and the kids are on the way to prepone our trips . Cant wait any more.

Hats off to you guys and thanks for such a wonderful report and brilliant pictures.

Jeen

Sam Colvin

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
Out friggen standing!

Awesome report and awesome fishing Andre, congrats.

By far the best report i've read for some time
Cheers,
Sam

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Sweet report dre -don't keep us hanging on!

Ben Lai

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Awesome report! Great pictures too!!!
Wish I can have a trip like that in my life time..

Bryn McGibbon

I agree with everything that you have spoken about in your killer report, I have been to bassas my self and this is the greatest fishing destination that I have been to so far, probably ever.The anticipation is like nothing that I have felt before. I will get back there to get the 50KG plus GT that chased my popper and turned away.