Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Due to unfortunate circumstances, one person has had to withdraw from a long planned trip to Southern Oman this coming October.

Trip is a full 6 days of fishing of the Hallaniyat Islands with No Boundaries in first week of October. You would be joining me and one other GT Popping member. So 3 people fishing on the boat only. Full board in the incredibly comfortable No Boundaries lodge.

The extraordinary quality of fishing needs no introduction - just check the many reports in this forum.

This trip is strictly cost sharing - we all pay the same share of boat, ground transport from the airport, and lodging costs.

Any level of experience is fine. Most important is an easy-going and relaxed character.

Anyone who is interested please contact me for full details ASAP.
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:20:29 PM by Mark Harris

Virgilio Sacdalan

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Dear Mark,
How much would be the cost for this trip.

Regards,
Virgilio

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
The spot is filled.

Many thanks to all of you who enquired and sorry that we had to disappoint some of you, but there was only one spot available.

Garry Wong

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
WOW, that was quick ::) glad to hear that  ;)

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Well done Mark - still looking for a third person for our trip but looks like Nick has got it in hand :)

May catchup with you if you are flying out at the same time as Ed's other group?

Ben Rivers

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Read this one to late Mark! :(

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Sorry about that Ben.

Alex, I don't know when the Andrew and Roger group is leaving. My group arrives the day before them and we are fishing for six full days.  If you are around at the airport, let's certainly catch up!