George Trinkler

Bula GT poppers. It's my pleasure to introduce the 51 ft Riviera, Opulence featuring three fully air conditioned state rooms, modern electronics, comfy lounges, well maintained Shimano fishing reels, highly trained crew and everything you need for live aboard luxury. Opulence is part of the Adrenalin Fiji fleet based at Port Denarau on the west side of Viti Levu.
Last season we decided to start doing live aboard and resort stay fishing adventures around one of the fishiest islands on the planet, Kadavu. The results were amazing with marlin, sailfish, yellowfin tuna, dogtooth tuna, spanish mackerel, mahi mahi, reef fish and plenty of solid GT's keeping our guests smiling. After 7 years fishing the Fiji Islands I keep coming back to Kadavu as the variety, size and consistency of the place (especially Cape Washington) continues to amaze me.
Opulence charters can be tailored to suit our guests needs by including as much popping and jigging as you like. Speceis we regularly catch on poppers or stick baits include GT's, yellowfin tuna, mahi mahi, dogtooth and wahoo.
We still have some great dates available for Kadavu Island in July and Taveuni August/September.
Please check out our website www.opulencefishingfiji.com or contact [email protected] for more information.

all the best

George Trinkler

M +61418831004

Fiji +6797610195