Jay Burgess

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Fisherman glove sizing
March 03, 2008, 02:30:12 PM
Ok so I've noticed fisherman gloves come in a few different sizes and I want to make sure I get the right size when I buy a pair. With my current pair of gloves Owner C'Ultiva I fit into a Large nicely, could anyone tell me the equivalent fisherman size?? I was thinking XL as PLAT states that is European/American regular size.

lonhro

Re: Fisherman glove sizing
March 03, 2008, 06:46:04 PM
Well i am not too sure of fisherman but i now know that with zenaq go smaller than owner in the size. I got the Large or LL(gloves aren't on the farm) in zenaq thinking that the sizes differ and i went the wrong way. I too am a large in the owners. Now i have two pairs of zenaq gloves that are way to big.
Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 01:06:07 AM by Randy Singh

Neil Griffiths

Re: Fisherman glove sizing
March 03, 2008, 07:43:36 PM
Ok so I've noticed fisherman gloves come in a few different sizes and I want to make sure I get the right size when I buy a pair. With my current pair of gloves Owner C'Ultiva I fit into a Large nicely, could anyone tell me the equivalent fisherman size?? I was thinking XL as PLAT states that is European/American regular size.

Fisherman and Smith much the same size. Get one size bigger than a normal aussie glove sizing. The trick is to just be able to get the glove over the widest part of your hand, if your fingers are reasonably normal it'll be right. For those with no shops that stock these things nearby it can still be a bit of a guess.

Smith have just realeased size LLL for western hands.