Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Summer Heat in Musandam Oman
August 02, 2012, 05:13:04 PM
Here is a clip that friend and client Elie Takchi made fishing with Darin Pauley and Jude Nawar with us in the Musandam a couple of months back. The guys are new to GT Fishing but fished like pros catching their first GTs! Awesome stuff!

&sns=fb

Cheers,
Nick

Charlie Chew

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
August 02, 2012, 11:15:09 PM
Hey Nick

I got a question for you after going thru your posting of pictures and videos. Does every1 gets the "field tester" t-shirt when they visit OA ?

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
August 03, 2012, 12:08:47 AM
Hi Charlie, We did a batch of orange shirts towards the end of the season with Field Tester on which were quite a hit, but the new shirts have gone back to normal which will be out in a couple of weeks. Idea was a lot of our clients were buying loads of gear from us and were our Field Testers and giving us feedback, all a bit of fun and the guys enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Nick

Trevor Skinner

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
August 03, 2012, 09:18:15 PM
Charlie,

I have a couple of the orange 'field tester' tee shirts. Nick gave them out with every $10,000 worth of gear I bought!

Actually, I restrict wearing mine to fishing on the boat. If you wear them out in public people think you're a member of some obscure Indian religious sect. The other colour I've seen the OA shirts in is a very testosterone inducing pink.

Thank goodnes he has a new range coming out.

Regards,

Trevor     

Charlie Chew

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
August 03, 2012, 10:45:09 PM
Charlie,

I have a couple of the orange 'field tester' tee shirts. Nick gave them out with every $10,000 worth of gear I bought!

Actually, I restrict wearing mine to fishing on the boat. If you wear them out in public people think you're a member of some obscure Indian religious sect. The other colour I've seen the OA shirts in is a very testosterone inducing pink.

Thank goodnes he has a new range coming out.

Regards,

Trevor   

10,000 worth of goods ? sounds like to tackles for the entire trip.

Saikat Barik

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
August 05, 2012, 02:00:44 AM
Awesome !!!

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
August 05, 2012, 09:44:38 PM
Hi Trevor! Definitely the orange had mixed emotions out in public! Especially when a whole boat full of guys riding around in the middle of Oman. Got a lot of strange looks from the locals or looked like the Dutch Football supporters club lost! This time we going to have a more conservative dark blue..........

Cheers,
Nick