Cameron Mundy

• Red Bass
  • Gamefishing Asia Captain
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Saltywater Tackle GT Monster Treble Hooks.
September 09, 2012, 10:56:03 PM
Great work guys looking forward to using them.

Sam Morrison

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
September 10, 2012, 03:03:49 AM
Hey Sami,

Time frame bro? Expected release date? I have a larger popper prototype and would like to weight/balance this lure using your 10/0 hooks. Good to see the hook point curving in towards the shank, this will prevent a lot of collateral damage to lure bodies.

Keep us updated bro, and best wishes for a healthy start for the new addition to the family!

Saltywater Tackle

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • SAMI, PAUL & RAYMOND
  • Liked:
September 12, 2012, 06:50:23 AM
Hey Sami,

Time frame bro? Expected release date? I have a larger popper prototype and would like to weight/balance this lure using your 10/0 hooks. Good to see the hook point curving in towards the shank, this will prevent a lot of collateral damage to lure bodies.

Keep us updated bro, and best wishes for a healthy start for the new addition to the family!

Hi Sam,
I would say in another 2 to 3 month at the most, i would like to put them through the test soon.
we have a couple of GT' trip planned and will be using them intensively to make sure they withstand the abuse , there is no better way then testing them in the field.
Thank you for your wishes :) the Boy and the Mom are doing great :)

Tight lines
      Sami

Sami Ghandour

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
October 28, 2012, 12:10:53 AM
Hi Guys,
I finally had the chance to test the hooks in Yemen and i have to say that i am happy with the result so far, some adjustment need to be made and will be conducting more test in Southern Oman next month so we can finalize the hooks and put them in the market before the end of the year.
the following is some of the result:

the lighter version of the prototype hooks, I guess the way the fish hooked was actually to the favour of the fish

Landed on the 20g Prototype hooks

Landed on the 32g Prototype hooks

The pressure we put up on the Rod, Hooks and line, and the results :)

Landed on the 20g Prototype hooks
Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:33:40 AM by Sami Ghandour

Matt Born

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
October 31, 2012, 12:59:21 AM
Awesome Big guy!! need some of those!! tell me when - i'll take a few for my Dad, bro and me!!

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
October 31, 2012, 05:51:32 AM
Mark has already echoed my thoughts - same as I posted on 360Tuna - barbless order coming right atcha when you get them in!