Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ocean Active Branded Poppers and Stickbaits
August 23, 2012, 04:44:43 PM
We have just received part shipment of our Ocean Active branded lures. Really fantastic lures and have accounted for a large number of the trophy monster GTs in both Northern and Southern Oman.

We have received Cubera and Skipjack Poppers along with Ulua, Wahoo and Bobara stickbaits in a load of different sizes and colours. We have from the small 40gr up to the big monster hunter 200gr lures. These lures catch almost everything in the sea from queenfish in Dubai to sailfish to monster GTs.

Jon also sent me the new Bobara 100XX and 160XXX sinking stickbaits to test. They look fantastic and I think they will work on a few of the deeper reefs and points that we have not been able to fish properly due to depth! Really look forward to trying these out.

Come in and take a look at the range or give us a shout if you are interested in the lures at [email protected]. We will be getting the rest of our shipment for the start of the season early next month.

Cheers,
Nick

Box of toyz!

New Bobara 100XX and 160XXX for testing

A lot of GTs are going to be landed by this bunch!

A big GT caught on Cubera

Matts monster caught on a silver 180gr Cubera

One of my big fish caught on PE6 and Skipjack 150. Fish was 143cm

Sailfish on 90gr Ulua riged with singles

Aussie Matt with his first Southern Oman GT on a Cubera

Even the small fish can't leave the stickbaits alone! Emperor taken on a 200gr Ulua.