Troy Marien

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jigging Tweed Heads. This Friday, 5/10/12.
October 02, 2012, 05:52:31 PM
Hey Guys.

I am supposed to be heading out with Roderick from R U 4 REEL Fishing Charters on Friday morning (5/10/12), but because of the Public Holiday on Monday 2 of my exams which my apprenticeship depend on are now on that Friday and despite my efforts I am unable to move these around.

The details are,
- Full day shelf jigging trip.
- Must be able to be at Tweed Heads at 5:30am through till 1:30pm, this Friday, 5/10/12.
- All jigging gear supplied except for jigs.
- Food supplied.

I am willing to lend a combo to anyone that puts their hand up if they don't want to use the supplied gear, which I think is good quality anyway. I have a high and low speed 4500 Saltiga, an 8k Stella SW with a 16k spool and an 18k Stella SW so take your pick. The rod is just a T Curve Jig Spin 200 that I have had for ages so I am not fussed if it explodes on a fish. I can give them to my mate Sam Hitzke (A.K.A. Nude Fishing Australia on Facebook) who will be on the boat on the day and he can pass on the combo.

I also have approximately 20 jigs in a jig bag that I can lend and any loses of jigs to snags or fish I will cover, so no expenses.

I will also offer to cover $50 of the $300 cost to anyone willing to go. Or $50 to anyone who can find me a candidate for the full $300 fee.

Any help would be great. Message me on here, Facebook or my mobile, 0422756172 .

Thanks, Troy.