Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi all,

I have received some Gamma 140 in Australia special fusilier colour. I have been working on this for some time now to imitate fusilier colour we see commonly in our water.

I'm happy with the colour and hoping this to work well for us.

Will be available for purchase in a few days.

Cheers,
Tak

Andrew Susani

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
Wow, that is a great representation!  I see them fairly often around the islands offshore from here  ;)
Focus on the pop

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
Great work Tak!

Cenovito Zamudio

• Fusilier
  • Liked:

Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Thank you guys! :D

Lure is up for sale on Carpenter lure website and please also make an enquiry to your preferred dealer if that is convenient.

Cheers,
Tak

Peter Childs

• Bluefin Tuna
  • If it moves......cast at it!
  • Liked:
Now that is a "Fusi" colour!

We so sooooo many poppers labelled as 'Fusi' colour and they range from clown fish to herring!  It's great to sea a genuine representation!

Jon Viney

• Fusilier
  • Fishing is a way of life!
  • Liked:
That is amazing. Hopefully we can get some for our shop here in Dubai cause we have loads of Fusiliers in Oman and thats what our big game fish are eating think these will be killer!

Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Thank you Peter!

There are lots of different species in Fusilier group and Carpenter's common blue colour fusilier is also very similar to one of them. This green colour came up in my mind about two years ago when we noticd that we actually see this species more in the area we fished.

I'm also getting intersts from people who chase Kingfish and hoping for some result from them.

I was speaking to Konishi san the othe day and he said he saw my lures before they shipped and he quite liked the colour.

Cheers,
Tak

Now that is a "Fusi" colour!

We so sooooo many poppers labelled as 'Fusi' colour and they range from clown fish to herring!  It's great to sea a genuine representation!