John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My year - in review
December 26, 2012, 02:28:35 PM
Hey guys, 2012 has been a pretty full on fishing year for me in Bali, Malaysia and a small stint back in Australia.  The sum total of days spent fishing would be quite impressive if I could manage to tally them all up!  I have put together a little compilation clip of some of the fish, locations, action and people who I got to share it all with.  I tried to keep it short too.  I apoligise for it not being exclusively GT popping but at least 50% of it is!  Thanks

&feature=youtu.be
ebbtidetackle.com

David East

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: My year - in review
December 26, 2012, 06:32:12 PM
  John,That was really cool,some good times for sure.Thanks for posting.

Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
December 26, 2012, 06:55:01 PM
Awesome there John! Great little snippet of your year, must say I am a touch jealous!! That's a lot of fishing across many oceans! Truly a massive thank you from me for having the chance to experience some of it with you!! And hopefully there is plenty more footage to be created!  :D

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
December 26, 2012, 07:01:34 PM
Yep, well done mate. You have used your year "off" very wisely.  It would be interesting to know the number of days on the water!

I hope we have the chance to spend many more fishing days together in the future.

John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
December 27, 2012, 03:50:27 PM
Awesome there John! Great little snippet of your year, must say I am a touch jealous!! That's a lot of fishing across many oceans! Truly a massive thank you from me for having the chance to experience some of it with you!! And hopefully there is plenty more footage to be created!  :D

Thanks for coming over Andy, except now the bug has bitten you very hard.... for that I am kinda sorry haha!
ebbtidetackle.com

John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
December 27, 2012, 03:52:06 PM
Yep, well done mate. You have used your year "off" very wisely.  It would be interesting to know the number of days on the water!

I hope we have the chance to spend many more fishing days together in the future.

Mark sincerely thank you for your help, advice and guidance and most importantly friendship this year!  we certainly have many top water trips to be experienced in the future mate!!
ebbtidetackle.com