David Lorenzato

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FullScale lures??
April 18, 2014, 03:57:39 PM
Any word on if Fullscale lures will be made again? Last I heard was the company was bought and the lures will be in production but that seemed like a long time ago.

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: FullScale lures??
April 18, 2014, 05:04:59 PM
I sent this to link to Kyle and hopefully he will respond soon David.  I know he was working very hard on this.

David Lorenzato

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
April 18, 2014, 06:13:30 PM
Thanks Mark, much appreciated.

Kyle Stacey

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
April 19, 2014, 03:12:38 PM
Gday, David

Yes it has been a long time and by way of explaination my wife and i have been working to get a workshop up and running but have hit a couple of hurdles including the birth of our first child Tyler and that has really been a time challenge along with a back injury and working through tooling and trying to make noticable improvements to an already world class product without increasing the retail price to any great degree. That being said there is light at the end of the tunnel and i have about 150 blanks that i will be painting and finalisisng the wirirng on over the comining months but we dont want to rush them back on the shelves as i think that would be doing a disservice to a breat product so we would really like to appologise for the significant delay.

Regards

Kyle and Jasmine

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
April 19, 2014, 05:04:15 PM
Awesome Kyle! My favorite poppers!

Looking forward to the relaunch - new website too?

David Lorenzato

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
April 19, 2014, 08:04:02 PM
Great to hear that they will be available, congrats on the baby, I also have a 14month old and I know how challenging they are. Hope the back is better soon and I look forward to seeing the product again soon.
Cheers Dave