Nick Wykeham-Martin

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GT trips in Jan 13
December 20, 2012, 07:03:15 PM
Hi,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I have most of the month of January off and wanted to go on a gt trip. Im based in Singapore, does anyone have any good suggestions of where to go for up to a week or is anyone running any trips in Jan which are an angler short?

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

Kyle Stacey

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: GT trips in Jan 13
December 21, 2012, 11:04:56 AM
Having just returned from Bali it is definitely worth a look, contact ASF Adhek runs a great crew who are attentive to every need. The fishing can be slow but the average fish have been excellent with a 50+ and others in 30-40 bracket, no big numbers but some really goos fish.

Nick Wykeham-Martin

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
December 21, 2012, 01:51:01 PM
Hi Kyle,

Thanks thats a good suggestion, definatekly worth investigating!

Trevor Skinner

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
December 21, 2012, 03:06:05 PM
Nick,

Message either Nick Bowles (Ocean Active) or Ed (No Boundaries) and get down to Southern Oman. They just may be looking for a single to make up a boat. The GT fishing is not as prolific as early or late in the season but I believe the fish are all of a good size (actually there's no season when they're not). If I remember rightly Nick got his biggest fish of the year last January.

There's an added bonus. Stop off in Dubai for a few days in transit...the weather is absolutely fantastic.

Regards,

Trevor