guy elson

Anybody got jigs for sale
March 12, 2013, 10:48:57 PM
Hi all, I am just getting into jigging and I'm going on holiday at the end of may and wanted to give it a go. I am looking for some seven seas hooker 1 & 7 jigs (150g and 250g +). I also need a jig case / holder. If anyone is looking to get rid o some old used stuff please drop me a line. (Excuse the pun)
Thanks guy

guy elson

Re: Anybody got jigs for sale
March 13, 2013, 07:54:59 AM
How do you guys rate shimano butterfly jigs against the more expensive Japanese counterparts? They look well made but wondering if anyone has any practical experience with them.

The reason I ask is purely and cost reason, I find it hard to justify paying so much extra for these Japanese jig in comparison to your common garden variety shimano butterfly jigs.... Can anyone comment, am I wrong?
Thanks guy

Ian Cook

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
March 19, 2013, 07:41:14 PM
Hi Guy,

My mate has quite a few for sale in the jigging tackle classifieds section, but you won't see that section as you need at least 20 posts to gain access.

Send a pm to Leo Sorbello, so he can fill you in on what he has for sale.......some very good ones there you may want and most are unused or have had very little use.

Cheers,

Ian
Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:49:16 PM by Ian Cook

Darren Cook

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
March 28, 2013, 09:13:30 PM
Hi Guy
The shimano butterfly jigs work well and catch plenty of fish. You don't need to spend a fortune on on jigs to catch fish but having said that, in my opinion, the Japanese are developing jigs and jigging styles that are more advanced than whats on offer in Australia.