Jason Lai

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jigging Master Monster Game PE10 Series
July 13, 2013, 10:32:29 PM
Hi, has anyone used the latest JM Monster Game PE10 reel? I imported 3pcs of this brand new reels from Taiwan. I found all the 3pcs to be problematic. It seems that the drag could set at a 12kg (approx 25lbs) max drag, anything higher than the double docking will hit against the drag plate & will stuck in between. I do understand that the JM PE10 reels can handle 55lbs drag efficiently & max drag at 100lbs. Besides, the bearing tends to give way very easily. Just wanted to share if any body has the same experience as me.

Thanks,
Regards.
Fishing is my passion, working is my hobby.

Adam Gladwin

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Jigging Master Monster Game PE10 Series
July 23, 2013, 01:51:00 PM
Hi Jason,

I am currently using the std PE 10 JM reel and have found it bulletproof so far.In fact I have a PE 3,6 and the 10 too all running on 3kings rods and nothing comes close in quality in my opinion.I am surprised you have issues with the monster game.  ???
Hope you can sort through the issues,cheers

Jason Lai

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Jigging Master Monster Game PE10 Series
July 26, 2013, 01:52:56 AM
Hi Adam,

I heard from my fellow friends too that the reels is awesome. They are referring to the standard series.
I'm very confident on getting the reel in the beginning, but not now. Maybe it happen to the monster game version only.
Fishing is my passion, working is my hobby.