Dan Konig

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I have got a trip coming up in late October, fishing with No Boundaries out of their lodge in Southern Oman.

The trip itinerary is to arrive in Salalah on 25 October, fish 5 days (26-30 October) and leave Salalah on 31 October. We will be targetting the monster GTs as well as doing some of the world class in-shore topwater fishing. Will also be doing some jigging of course, but this isn't the main focus of the trip.

The best flight option seems to be booking flights to Dubai, and then a seperate connecting flight to Salalah. There are many good options to choose from and prices are around $1500 from Australia (though I've moved to London and will be travelling from here, so happy to travel with someone from this way).

Cost for the trip is around US$2500pp. This includes 5 days fishing, accomodation, all meals, transfers to/from airport and represents great value in my book. This is based on 4 guys to the boat and a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required on booking.

If you are interested in coming please PM me. I will have 1 or potentially 2 places available (though likely 1). You'd be fishing with a good bunch of guys who are experienced anglers.

By the way we are chasing someone who has done at least one topwater trip before, as nobody wants to take a treble to the face from a rogue cast!

Dan

Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:54:57 AM by Luke Wyrsta

KyleOsmond

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Absolute dream trip!!
Proudly supporting Searing Tackle
~ Distributors of Damiki, Pontoon 21 and Fish Arrow