Vincenzo Caccico

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Latest from SUDAN REEF
July 08, 2014, 07:28:23 PM
Hi all just finished the spring season in Sudan Reef with new nice catch on popping and Jigging

We concentrate all our effort in this trips of 13 days of fishing to search my favourite fish, the doggy.

We are luky to fish anytimes in virgin spots like here in Sudan and i think we can do much more in the future.

We fished without fish finder and Gps and we had good result the same i don't want to imagine if we will have a powerfull boat and instruments to serch the deep drop off that in this area pass from the deep of 45 60 mt to 450 600 mt.

Not all the spots are easy to reach with the Small boats and sometimes we had to change our program due to the wether conditions.

By the way we had a lot's of fish on popper and jigging
we will see in the future  CONTINUE......

Raymond Orosco

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Latest from SUDAN REEF
July 09, 2014, 01:08:10 PM
Nice doggies!

Vincenzo Caccico

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Latest from SUDAN REEF
July 09, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

Most of this Dog tooth tuna are running around the coral plateau and you can find them from 200 mt to surface.
so you can fish in the same spotsboth popping and Jigging

THis time we found olso a small groups of sails closer and hunting the baits in shallow water, onestly this is the first time in my life i saw Sails in less than 3 mt of water.......

in the virgin spots the fishes are not afraid from the boat and comes close to the fishing boat.

As you know Sudan reef is one of the best spots for diving Hammer head shark and 30% of the fish unfortunately comes up destroy

Onestly one of the best fishing trip in my life probably due to the 13 days, that permit us to fish very well some place untached.

Continue...................