Mahmoud Salem

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Good day

Looking good with your catch can't be ignored
Not to mention the comfort the right clothes provide

What's your favorite fishing shorts & Technical T shirts?
A link or photo will be nice as well

Mahmoud

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Breathe-like-a-fish shirts are completely unbeatable. 

It is one of those brands that once you have tried, none of the others will do.  Supremely cool and comfortable.

Mahmoud Salem

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Mark, Is this because of the built in mask, or underarm mesh
or you are generally speaking about their fabrics?

What about shorts, any recommendations?

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Mark, Is this because of the built in mask, or underarm mesh
or you are generally speaking about their fabrics?

What about shorts, any recommendations?

All of the above. The built in buff is a very nice feature, the mesh really helps keep you cool and the fabric is so soft compared to the "itchy" and clinging nature of so many micro fibre shirts.

Shorts I am less fussy about..... decent quality surfing boardshorts normally. I have a couple of pairs of Pelagic shorts as well which are much nicer than their shirts.
Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:41:43 PM by Mark Harris

Craig Maree

• Red Bass
  • Release the GT
  • Liked:
For me the Columbia Tamiami shirts, as they are far cooler than other shirts I have tried.

They also very light weight great for packing and quick drying.
Atoll Hunter GT Popping
www.facebook.com/atollhunter

Chris Webster

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:

Matt Kris

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Flanny. Dunk it under water every now and then and use left over cash for more lures.

Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
I've become a huge fan of Free Fly Apparel's bamboo range... the comfort is second to none... like wearing an old baby's blanket or that 10 year old t-short you love so much that your wife insists on wearing as pyjamas!!!

It doesn't dry as quickly as the likes of some of the micro fibre ones though, which can be a bonus at times because it acts like a cooling action with a breeze... however, if its dead still this can get sticky.... Most of my fishing is not done in hyper tropical conditions though, so for me they have been the best...
In extreme extreme heat, the BLAF shirts are hard to beat, although I personally find the cut of them a little strange... the arms are too short, but that could be my high "ape man factor".. :-)

SHorts wise, any good board shorts will do the trick, but I do 99% of my fishing now in a pair of Simms Guide Shorts... they comfy, fit well, have belt loops for tools ( leatherman etc if I'm not wearing a popping belt, as I said I use them for ALL my fishing ) and good number of pockets as they are cargo short style.. they are super light weight and dry almost immediately, so cut down on damp crotch scenario!!  ;D
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
I use a mixture of Under Armour Heat Gear tees, Billabong, Fox or Venum shorts (MTB and Fightwear as they are really hardwearing with decent velrco or snap closures) and I cannot survice without a Buff!!!!