Sam Beeby

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'm trying to source a spare butt section for my Bluewater T-curve 15-24kg overhead. I want a spare butt to extend for landbased casting, but shimano has been hopeless and tell me they can't sell them seperately and all the shops say the same. If anyone out there has one or knows where I can get one, please let me know.
thanks

Hon-Su Chin

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
I'm trying to source a spare butt section for my Bluewater T-curve 15-24kg overhead. I want a spare butt to extend for landbased casting, but shimano has been hopeless and tell me they can't sell them seperately and all the shops say the same. If anyone out there has one or knows where I can get one, please let me know.
thanks

Thats incorrect Sam, its practically the same as an ordinary 2pc rod. That can be ordered in by any Shimano dealer as spare part. Next time try telling them your butt section is broken, please order another one asap...hehe

Sam Beeby

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Alright if you think, so i'll ask again - but I don't really understand why I have to say its broken before they'll sell me a butt section.

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Cam Foley [Stellajigger] has one you can have for a 'Rum and Coke' if you ever catch up ;D, where do you live Sam?
 PM Cam
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Cam Foley

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
whoops no i dont i have a t-curve 400 but section not a bluewater,will ask the shimano supplier over here to see if they will do one.
T-curve 400 broken by my uncle showing his mates how strong they are after a few to many drinks,point loaded from midway and snappo,never been used,was very funny.
AKA STELLAJIGGER
KINGFISH INTERPRETER

Sam Beeby

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
righto thanks that would be good.

Cam Foley

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Hi Sam spoke to the rep  last night and he thinks he might have one is going to let me know.
AKA STELLAJIGGER
KINGFISH INTERPRETER