Tim Howe

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tasline All-White braid, ordering issues
February 25, 2015, 02:02:36 AM
Hi all,

Just thought I'd put a post on here to see if anyone knows about this. I'm based in the UK and ordered some Tasline SAS All-White PE6 (the one designed by Paulus), from this website: http://www.justfishingtasline.com/

I placed the order on Jan 15th, and have yet to receive it, and I haven't had a reply from my email queries. I understand from other threads that it can take some time for the product to arrive, and I'm not here for an impatient moan, but I'm just starting to wonder if maybe the site has gone out of business or something. Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks!

Tim

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: Tasline All-White braid, ordering issues
February 25, 2015, 02:38:19 AM
Been a lot of recent comment on Facebook about similar issues Tim including one main retailer giving up on Tasline/SAS.

That being said, the owner responded quite strongly and seems to be trying to sort out his production issues.  So I think they are still around and trying to sort out their problems.   Hopefully your line has just been delayed.

Ironically, I secured 1000 metres each of 30 lb and 100 lb last month and a friend will bring it up from Australia next week.  This is with the intention of testing it for the first time............................
Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:42:47 AM by Mark Harris

Tim Howe

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
February 25, 2015, 04:57:08 AM
Thanks for the info! Will hang on and see what happens...

Tim Howe

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
April 09, 2015, 03:40:01 PM
So there never was any development on this. Looks like it isn't coming. Anyone have a contact for the guy in charge? could use a refund...

Lucas Nixon

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
April 09, 2015, 05:12:16 PM
That sucks mate as I was about to order some of there 30 pound line for light gear.