Mark Gwynne

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Coral Sea Charter spot open
October 16, 2015, 06:58:16 PM
Hi All. A group of my mates are booked with Northern Conquest ex Townsville on a 7 full days fishing Coral Sea Trip. The trip will cover everything from topwater doggies, bottom fishing, marlin ect. and all gear is supplied. Cost is about $3530 for 7 full days leaving the dock at Townsville on Sat the 28th Nov. First fishing day the next day Sun 29th. We are looking for one more person to fill the numbers. This will be a trip of a lifetime and if you know Northern Conquests reputation you will know what I am on about. The blokes going are top guys If you are interested let me know even if you have a few more questions. Tackle such as lures must be replaced if lost plus you'll have to budget for beer!

Wives and girlfriends if you are reading this- then do the right thing and let them go! (disclaimer - its a boys trip)

Here's a link to the site and a video report of one trip.

http://www.nccharters.com.au/

Mark Gwynne

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
Re: Coral Sea Charter spot open
November 06, 2015, 06:57:45 PM
We still have a spot available.

Mark Gwynne

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
November 14, 2015, 06:55:01 PM
We've had an angler pull out so we actually have two spots now to fill. If you and a mate want to come drop me a line.
Thanks.

Andrew Colefax

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
November 25, 2015, 06:45:48 AM
Interested to see how you go. My mate was booked on a coral sea adventure popping and jigging trip with them through a 3rd party booking agent a few weeks ago, turned up with all his kit only to be informed it was a bottom bashing reef trip :o