Huzaini Hussain

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Introductions :: Who Are You?
November 15, 2017, 03:46:01 PM
Thank you for accepting me! Zai here, I live on a tiny island called Singapore and we are happy to have plenty of peacock bass in our lakes. But I am also sad because there are no big Gts in our waters. I hope to learn as much as I can from the experienced anglers here and hopefully launch my first maiden trip in the near future in search of a decent GT :)

john desarce

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
hello !

My name is john, i am a french new member  from TOULON =)

I ve been fishing in south of france , bali and Djibouti last year where i lost several BIGfishs....
I plan to go to the fidjis this summer if u know something about the country for fishing let me know it =)

brett mengler

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
February 17, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
Gday GT Poppers,
Bretto, Gold Coast qld, land based gamer

David Cordaroy

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
March 13, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
Hi I'm David 59yr young Englishman living on the mediterranean coast of Catalunya Spain. New to this type of fishing.
Looking for tips & advice for a bucket list 60th birthday trip after either giant tarpon in Guinea Bisseau or GT in southern Oman.
Current kit comprises pair of Stella 20k & Thunnus 12000 reels. Xzoga 7525 & Beastmaster XSDR travel popper rods.
Have the opportunity of purchasing the following.
DAIWA SALTIGA BIG GAME 85.
ZENAQ FOKEETO TRAVALLY FC 80-10
HAMACHI 8'2 XOS GT'n'Doggie Exp 80 - 130
Any advice or opinions gratefully received.
Be gentle with me.

Tony Hall

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
August 09, 2023, 11:42:40 AM
Hi GT Popping community. I am new to fishing and popping and have joined this forum to learn from those that have experience. Thank you in advance for some great information and guidance.