Aaron Concord

Re: New Patriot Design Poppers
November 26, 2008, 09:28:39 PM
Golum Eh???

Lowy! Don't make me come over there!! Nah stuff it, I'll be right over you powder puff!

It IS my precious....along with my 2 new Kongs  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aaron vs the rest of my tackle rat mates!!!

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
November 26, 2008, 11:31:30 PM
Clearly, Aaron is delusional.
Aaron, I really don't think you will be covered by workers compensation if you aggravate him. By the time I get there on Saturday, you should quite closely resemble a pretzel

Lowy! Don't make me come over there!! Nah stuff it, I'll be right over you powder puff!

If it swims; I want to catch it!

Gordon Low

November 26, 2008, 11:41:33 PM
Clearly, Aaron is delusional.
Aaron, I really don't think you will be covered by workers compensation if you aggravate him. By the time I get there on Saturday, you should quite closely resemble a pretzel

Brandon, I couldn't lay a finger on Aaron! You know we've developed quite a soft-spot for him at the shop. He's kinda like Donkey from the Shrek movies  ;D

I meant to mention when i hung that pic up...
The guy in the pic is "Krutch"... which ironically was his nick-name long before he tackled this GT without a Gimbal belt!!! Pretty fitting name after that! :o
That was the firt fish on the Kong in the pic and it went on to land more than a dozen fish over 20kg (plus a bunch of rats) before we retired it.... it's hanging on the glory wall at "Fishhead" now.

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 27, 2008, 07:54:50 AM
wonderful - can we call Aaron Donkey from now on?   ;D

I've seen that much abused popper in Fishhead. I had one fish in NC do more damage to the popper than all those fish together. Mind you, I had the same recently at Jewell. I had one extremely precious SS popper which had 14 fish up on it and was still fine and the 15th fish just obliterated it. It's now hanging on the side of my LCD screen at work.
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 27, 2008, 01:46:53 PM
The 'Billfish Bash' is cancelled through our lovely weather conditions, so on Saturday I may call in on the way back from the Goldy with some 'schooly' survivors, so Aaron if you want me to take 'Precious' back to the Sunshine Coast away from the clutches of Gordy, I will, just for you ;D
Greg 'FFF' Burt