Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hi every one

I would like to see the different on those hook so can some one put up a photo of those three hook to each other so i can see the different . as i only have the Decoy Jigging Single Hook Cutlass N 10/0

can some one  who have the Fisherman Super Jigging Hook Spinoza Hook Size 11/0 and Owner Stinger Jigging Hook Assist Strong SJ-51TG 11/0 please take a photo together cos i don,t have those two hook,s . so please show me so i can see the difference . cos i am about to buy some  so i would like to see them first before i buy some more single hook .

thank,s for your time .
Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:40:35 AM by Mick Cunningham

Brock Arifovic

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
Mick,

If your going to go buy them anyway why don't you just go into a shop & check out the difference first hand?

That would be the easiest thing to do.

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
What size popper or stickbait do you plan to put them on Mick?

There is absolutely no consistency in Japanese hook sizes unfortunately which I guess is why you want the photo comparison.

Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
beacuse i want to buy some from oversea cos it,s hard to say from one photo of each other that is why i am asking any one who have those 3 hook please post a photo of it together. that is why i,m after the photo of those three hook together  ;D ;D so i can see the different shape and size of the hook from each other .
Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:41:38 AM by Mick Cunningham