Nicholas Chung

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi to all..  thank you for the opportunity to introduce to this forum the AnglersConnections sportfisher in the Maldives.

She is a 31-ft professional pop-&-jig center-console and was commissioned in 2012-Sept.

For those who are interested in chartering this sportfisher in the Maldives, please contact me either through PM or any of the following methods:
-  Email:  [email protected]
-  Mobile - text or whatsapp (65) 9786 3398
-  click here for AnglersConnections Facebook Page access

Below are some of her salient features that hardcore jig-&-pop anglers will cheer for:

-   True center console - offering completely unobstructed walkaround fighting facility
-   Anti-slip flat-flooring and vertical side wall; full leverage of body weight during prolong fight
-   Knee-protection cushion
-   Low & unobstructed gun-rail; no more fear of breaking your popping rod during casting; perfect for underarm chugging and working swim-baits
-   100% redundancy of GPS & fish-finder
-   Long range fuel tank
-   21 rod holders, including 2 vertical ones at photo-shoot area to show off your tackles
-   Sea water pump..  for reviving fish during photo-shoot
-   Small draft..  allow stealth movement to strike zone; can access shallow reefs
-   WIFI connectivity..  whatsapp bragging-rights-photos to kakis
-   Blue tooth connectivity to stereo sound system
-   BOSE marine speaker system
-   AC & DC gadgets charging capability
-   Hygienic & proper toilet with ample fresh water supply

Below are some of the pictures taken during a recent trip to the Maldives.

Enjoy !

Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:56:52 PM by Nicholas Chung

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
a beautiful boat!
Welcome Nicholas and AnglerConnections
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Nick Wykeham-Martin

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hi Nicholas, does this charter sail from male or where are you based?

Thanks

Nicholas Chung

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Hi Nicholas, does this charter sail from male or where are you based?

Thanks

Hey Nick -

Thanks for the good question.

My sportfisher is based at an island of Lhaviyani atoll, which is about 1 hour north of North Male' atoll.  That's where my captain lives.
I am based in Singapore.

For fishing my sportfisher will go everywhere the angler wants to go.  So far my sportfisher has fished Haa Alifu in the extreme north, all the way down to Huvadhoo in the south.  Last month I stayed in a guesthouse in South Ari atoll, and I fish South Ari, Faafu and Dhaalu atoll.

In Dec there is a group of anglers from Singapore who will be fishing the extreme north and will be based there.

Come April 2014, there will be an Aussie group who will be chartering the LOB vessel Nooraanee2 and my sportfisher concurrently and they will be fishing in Huvadhoo atoll.  And because my sportfisher will have to be there for the Aussie group, anglers who like to fish the Huvadhoo atoll in the south can contact me and I can try to dovetail a trip or 2 in April.

So in short, my sportfisher can be dispatched to anywhere an angler desire to fish.

Hope this helps.

Nick Wykeham-Martin

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for the reply, sounds like a good option for the Maldives.

Nick

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
Epic boat Nicholas! Perhaps I will have to try that part of the world sometime!

Nicholas Chung

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Epic boat Nicholas! Perhaps I will have to try that part of the world sometime!

Thanks for your kind comment Luke.  You are my guest on my sportfisher whenever you are ready  ;)