Mark Stotesbury

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Demo Daze ?
February 16, 2011, 02:48:29 AM
Hell we in Cape Town/south africa cant seem to get a flight for that weekend pity though  ;D ;D so andre and myself wont be there but if some one would take a dvd recorder along and film it  , would really appreciate it to see these lures in action plus put faces to names .naturally andre will pay for postage seeing as i was going to pay for the 2 airline tickets  ;) ;)

Chris Young

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
February 16, 2011, 06:54:57 AM
The DVD sounds like a great Idea, we were hoping someone might bring one along ;) We could allways come to SA to show you if Dre pays  :o

It looks like we have plenty of interest in this "do", Brisbane will be a sure thing, Sydney is a maybe at this stage, if we get more numbers for Sydney it's a goer too. We will look into setting a date for Brisbane and let you all know 

For Brisbane we will need a suitable venue, needs to be only a couple feet above water and with enough area so all can see, any suggestions?

Travis Heaps

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
February 16, 2011, 07:10:23 AM
Don't know the water side areas that well but somewhere where people can stand along a boardwalk/rock groyne/pier and the person working the lure can cast along in front of everyone would be good. 

Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
February 16, 2011, 09:28:12 PM
We could allways come to SA to show you if Dre pays  :o

Crusty I'm sure if all you brought in your suitcase and hand were Sidewinders and Kongs, you could probably pay for your own bloody trip!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Wish I could jet over there to join....
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...