Aerospace

Bali trevally
September 23, 2007, 04:23:39 PM
Hi everyone, Im new to the site, so bare with me if im a little behind with the jargon.

I am headed to Bali next week, and hoping to get into some trevally from the shore. Has anyone fished there or heard of any spots are areas of bali I could try? I have heard there is some really good fishing in east java, not far away, but difficult to get to so surely there must be some fish around the reefs in bali itself?

Thanks for any info.

Simon
Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 05:40:50 PM by Simon Little

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bali trevally
September 25, 2007, 08:22:17 PM
Hi Simon ,

I have just returned from Bali , did not go fishing there but give these blokes a call ; John Budi ( +628123804808 ) or Kiki
( + 628123842133 ) , they just met me for dinner last nite and we spoke of things fishy and their plan for the future fishing .

Jon .

Hi everyone, Im new to the site, so bare with me if im a little behind with the jargon.

I am headed to Bali next week, and hoping to get into some trevally from the shore. Has anyone fished there or heard of any spots are areas of bali I could try? I have heard there is some really good fishing in east java, not far away, but difficult to get to so surely there must be some fish around the reefs in bali itself?

Thanks for any info.

Simon
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .