• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
500 Members
August 21, 2008, 09:52:24 PM
Just want to put a big thank you out there to each and every member that has made this forum without doubt the best GT popping forum on the planet.

We reached 500 members a few days ago that just want to discuss the in's and out's of GT popping and jigging.

Well done! Thanks for all your effort! ;D ;D ;D

Chris Young

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: 500 Members
August 22, 2008, 07:50:16 AM
 Hi Luke

Congratulations mate , great to see so many Poppers & Jiggers coming on board and contributing, it surely has grown in to a great source information for all. It is truly an international GT community.
I think the big thank yous should go to people like yourself and Brandon for freely sharing such a wealth of information. Thank You  ;)

Cheers Chris

Peter Lowe

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
August 22, 2008, 10:28:08 AM
Yer, what he said Luke -

The time, information and effort put in by yourself,Brandon and all else whom help build and keep this site up is a fantastic effort. I have used the information to help my sport as I am sure many others have and it has definatly helped out - so my hats off to you all...... Thanks heaps

Peter

8)

Hi Luke

Congratulations mate , great to see so many Poppers & Jiggers coming on board and contributing, it surely has grown in to a great source information for all. It is truly an international GT community.
I think the big thank yous should go to people like yourself and Brandon for freely sharing such a wealth of information. Thank You  ;)

Cheers Chris

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
August 22, 2008, 03:21:47 PM
I find this forum is relatively free from interventions from the forum owners and their associates who usually have vested interests in every post , I hope it will be kept this way .

Jon . 
Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 04:13:35 AM by Jon Li
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
August 22, 2008, 05:11:32 PM
Well said Jon, even the 'Global [trotting] Moderator' has been inconspicuous, mind you that's pretty easy when he out of reach all the time like a true 'Nomad'.

Greg 'FFF' Burt

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
August 22, 2008, 08:31:54 PM
oi - are you making fun of me?!  ;D
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
August 23, 2008, 07:53:59 PM
500 member  whoooo!!!!!! keep it growing .

WELL DONE EVERY ONE . AND CONGRATULTION

Also I would like to say a BIG THANK,S to Luke and Brandon who put a great effort to this forum .

I am glad that I joined this forum for all my information need, of our sport in the future .

thank,s again .

mick