Brock Arifovic

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Don't lose this lure!
October 04, 2008, 07:56:40 AM
Janelle i guess i'm a lucky man then as Sarah isn't a big fan of jewelry, i guess that just means more fishing trips for me in the future.

I'm up for that, any suggestions?

Janelle O'Connell

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
October 04, 2008, 09:24:31 AM
Brock, I got Duncan's list of trips he wants to do next year and frankly I would be much better off if he had said he wanted a dozen or more of those collector Heddon's

List so far

Barra trip Feb, Japan Feb (visiting Zenaq, Patriot etc) , Bugatti middle of the year, New Cal sometime (because I was mean and went OS when he was supposed to go this year), Christmas Island September, New Zealand jigging Dec.  There was talk of maybe doing Cooktown again too and Lord Howe.  Throw in his normal fishing and jigging trips and any other trips you guys come up with and I am starting to wonder if the R&D budget is getting taken advantage of..... 

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
October 04, 2008, 09:46:09 AM
it bears a few parallels to what I do so it all looks pretty reasonable to me. I must be missing something ......  ;)  :D

If it swims; I want to catch it!

Janelle O'Connell

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
October 04, 2008, 01:53:39 PM
You are all as bad as each other. 

Oh well it doesn't matter,  I am working on expanding the R & D budget anyway  .......seen some new poppers I want.    ::)

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
October 04, 2008, 09:09:38 PM
A bigger budget would be good, Janelle. I am sure Duncan thought of another trip after talking to me this afternoon!  :D
If it swims; I want to catch it!