Re: Fisherman Popper Defect
February 16, 2009, 11:09:34 PM

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
February 17, 2009, 03:07:18 PM
Could we get some pics of them as well...
Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:54:17 PM by Greg Burt
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
February 17, 2009, 04:28:52 PM
probably the 28th
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Andrew Poulos

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
February 17, 2009, 04:43:20 PM
probably the 28th

I fly out 27th...

Might be a bit far - 177klm google klms/ 2 hr 49 google mins but will see if I can send the wife to a day spa as a distraction  ::)

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
February 17, 2009, 08:00:36 PM
You are staying 20 min from me, and I am 1 hr 30 min from FH by Naveman directed Pajero .
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Gordon Low

February 17, 2009, 10:44:56 PM
Not that you need the Navman eh Bun? Probably know the trip with your eyes closed  ;D

We got more stock of Fullscales in today too... almost have the full range of sizes and colours again.

Gordon
You are staying 20 min from me, and I am 1 hr 30 min from FH by Naveman directed Pajero .

Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
February 19, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Andre,

Chris's Fullscale poppers are quickly becoming popular. Especially when people see the build quality and pics of the fish that have been taken on them.

We've got a few left in stock here at Fishhead now with another order arriving shortly (Chris, I'll shout coffee when you get here... ;D :D).

If you're interested drop us an email at the shop ([email protected])and I can let you know what colours/sizes we have available.

Cheers,
Gordon

Thanks Gordon... For some reason I've had issues with registering with Fishhead's site so cannot browse it at all for some reason... need to get in touch with Duncan to see about that...

Thanks again.
A
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...

Andy Rowe

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
February 19, 2009, 08:41:50 PM
Andre,

Chris's Fullscale poppers are quickly becoming popular. Especially when people see the build quality and pics of the fish that have been taken on them.

We've got a few left in stock here at Fishhead now with another order arriving shortly (Chris, I'll shout coffee when you get here... ;D :D).

If you're interested drop us an email at the shop ([email protected])and I can let you know what colours/sizes we have available.

Cheers,
Gordon

Thanks Gordon... For some reason I've had issues with registering with Fishhead's site so cannot browse it at all for some reason... need to get in touch with Duncan to see about that...

Thanks again.
A

I have had the same problem, registration of email and pass keep bouncing!!

I have found it better when browsing to not log in, though when you click on some items you are asked to log in and the same problem repeats, making it not possible to order on line.

Set the ray to GeeT

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
February 19, 2009, 09:25:57 PM
Andrea, I have trouble logging on, well more in staying logged on but still can browse the site untill it askes me to log on again, same issue as yours??

PS: GT Ice Creams Rule

Van'Dogtooth', Doggie on Fly and NO SHARKS, very impressed from a non Fly fisherman  .
Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:55:22 PM by Greg Burt
Greg 'FFF' Burt

Mark Stotesbury

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
February 23, 2009, 07:22:19 AM
GT ice creams fun to make and fun to fish.