Gus Connor

Komodo March 1-6 2010 Place available
January 28, 2010, 06:22:47 PM
Hello all,

A couple of mates and I from work have a trip planned for 5 days on board Extreme Ulua from the 1st to 5th of March this year.

We would like another person to join us to complete the crew.

I did the same trip with Jon, Andy and Jeng late last year and had a blast, pleanty of good times and frivolity both on and off the line. 

For more details you can check out www.xtreme-ulua.com/index.php or pm me to show interest.

Sorry for the late notice, we had a forth member that had to pull out for family reasons.

We are not super experienced poppers so dont be put put off on that account, all commers welcome and we will vary the fishing styles to suite!

Cheers

Gus

oh yeah and we plan to depart from Bali as we can all get there easily on Sun the 28th for an early start on the 1st.  Hopefully I wont miss the plane this time as I have been known to get a bit loose.

Andy Rowe

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Komodo March 1-6 2010 Place available
January 28, 2010, 07:16:34 PM

oh yeah and we plan to depart from Bali as we can all get there easily on Sun the 28th for an early start on the 1st.  Hopefully I wont miss the plane this time as I have been known to get a bit loose.

Gus, don't go out on Saturday night, it's a bad night for UFO obductions :P :P
Set the ray to GeeT

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
January 28, 2010, 07:47:18 PM

Gus, don't go out on Saturday night, it's a bad night for UFO obductions :P :P

F = Female ?  :D

Jon .
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Gus Connor

January 29, 2010, 02:19:19 PM
ha thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

If we cant find an extra person on the forum then I guess it is up to me to find someone from a non fishing standpoint in Bali to hold the rods and fetch the coldies from the esky for the trip!

Hummm not a bad alternative all considered.