Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Saltiga Radiation Drag Knob
September 13, 2007, 07:56:39 PM
I just got a couple of the Saltiga radiation drag knobs for my Dogfights and I'm amazed at how much more precise they feel in comparison to the standard knob. I didn't buy them with this expectation - I bought them for bling ;D but I do not doubt it would be much easier to get a grip onto it when you're fumbling around during a fight and it certainly feels more precise. If I could get these for my Stellas, they'd be in the mail now. You can get some great bling for the Stellas like the Fisherman handles and the Yumeya spools but as far as I am aware of, noone has done an aftermarket drag knob.
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
Re: Saltiga Radiation Drag Knob
September 13, 2007, 08:43:49 PM
I just got a couple of the Saltiga radiation drag knobs for my Dogfights and I'm amazed at how much more precise they feel in comparison to the standard knob. I didn't buy them with this expectation - I bought them for bling ;D but I do not doubt it would be much easier to get a grip onto it when you're fumbling around during a fight and it certainly feels more precise. If I could get these for my Stellas, they'd be in the mail now. You can get some great bling for the Stellas like the Fisherman handles and the Yumeya spools but as far as I am aware of, noone has done an aftermarket drag knob.

Yumeya have a drag knob for the new 2007 stellas so hopefully there may be a bigger version in the future.

Unfortunately Brandon, i don't think this bling is going to help fish any better! ;D

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: Saltiga Radiation Drag Knob
September 13, 2007, 09:22:02 PM
it's a state of mind, Luke
Bling makes me feel happy - it's performance enhancing!! ;D
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Greg Burt

• Giant Trevally