• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jigging Festival Osaka
March 08, 2011, 08:49:23 PM
Back from a fantastic shotgun trip to Osaka J.I.G Jigging Festival with many of the famous Japanese fishing brands and the Grouper Boys.

What a truely awesome experience - think about 5 new trips have already come out of this - surely won't have the time to do most of them lol  :o :P :o

What's great to be a guest of Mogi and his group and also got to see a lot of other faces here on this site: Richard from Kaiser, Sami from Saltywater, Nick from Ocean Active...the list was long...

Will get around to doing a report with photos soon. I'm sure Sami, Richard and Nick might post some photos very soon!

Gary Prerost

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Jigging Festival Osaka
March 08, 2011, 09:42:29 PM
Awsome Luke as it should be you Brandon supporters should be proud . Its the best Gt popping site in the world you guys are bringing it all together and sharing it with the world. More power to you guys and the great job you have done we have all benefited .I might add the GT itself may one day owe alot to all those who tread these threads WOO HOO   

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
March 09, 2011, 09:32:41 AM
Most kind words Gary. It's everyone, you...and MR GT...who is responsible for the success of this website resource - which has grown to be so much more than just a website!

Thanks  8)

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
March 11, 2011, 10:27:28 AM