Richard Ghalayini

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Great inputs guys it's great to see different views on many reputable polaroid glasses out there being tried and used with success I also have a pair of Revo Polaroids they're also great quality and for Oakley I've their sunnies in the past but never in Polaroids I'm sure they're awesome as everything else the make too and I hear a lot of good positives on Habervision as so many great Polaroids out there I guess it's all about personal choices and comfortablity towards the end of the day for the angler different lenses all have their different role play in certain conditions of the day, my sights are next on Costa Del Mar roids.

Cheers Richard

Ben Yeo

• Fusilier
  • What!? How Much?... But I only want One!!
  • Liked:
Maui Jims:
a) Rose tint for the o'cast days
b) Dark tint for the sunny ones

Nothing else.

Always been curious on the rose tint lens Ben i got to try a pair and see how they image out in the wilderness, Ben have you tried the HT (high transmission) lens?? Mate let me tell they're are the best lens ive seen thru a Polaroid lens talk about eye conditioner I love them ive also got the neutral grey lens(dark tint) in the Honolulu frames they're truly amazing on a bright sunny day have to be seen to be appreciated how some Polaroid glasses can be chalk & cheese. Seeing is truly believing.

Guess I'll have to try the HT lens.
The rose tints are actually were made for land lubbers. It makes green look greener. But I find them great for o'cast skies more for the Polaroid effect than sun shading.

Simon Bomholt

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
i use oakley monster dog. I love them. They are really nice, and the UV lens are brilliant
Greetings
Simon

Doug Terry

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
www.smithoptics.com Costa Del Mar
TP2
$209.00
www.costadelmar.com

Cameron Mundy

• Red Bass
  • Gamefishing Asia Captain
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Love my Costa's don't step on the boat without them

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
Oakley's for the last 8 years. Great lense clarity, lightweight and overall very tough and durable! I've had quite a few lures come back at my face (into my glasses) when fishing with mates!

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Of all the surfie/sportswear glasses I have been through, Oakley and Rip Curl stand out as the most durable.