Luke Ryan

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Exmouth Report
March 28, 2012, 01:39:52 PM
Hey all

I was up in Exmouth for the past couple of weeks fishing some game comps and we had a few days prior and after the comps to have a bit of a play around. Managed to secure some nice GT and also managed to get smoked on a number of good size fish. We did a bit of soft plastic work in the gulf for two days and hooked into some good sized brassy trevally and goldens, there was also a good amount of big trout around that were more then willing to eat the lures. We had a few hours spare on the last day and did some light jigging in 15-30mts of water and got smashed by trout and rankin which put up a good fight in the shallows. I noticed the GT to take stickbait better on this trip then poppers although I did get one fish on a D Cup. Anyway here is a few pics

Peter Morris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Re: Exmouth Report
March 28, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
Superb. 8)

I have a mate moving to exmouth shortly.

I see myself heading over quite regularly. :P

Pete

Jay Burgess

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
March 28, 2012, 09:23:30 PM
Nice work Luke, some really nice fish. Water looks pretty green, didn't have any effect on the fishing by the looks of things.

Mark Gwynne

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
March 28, 2012, 11:31:58 PM
A very nice selection of fish there. Some big Brassy and Golden's in amongst it. How big was that Queenie? Looks like it went close to 10 kilos?

Jason Tuang

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
April 20, 2012, 03:40:52 PM
Wow nice fish!
Looks like a great trip, weather looked good too.

Nathan Cefai

• Giant Trevally
  • Reel Men Smoke Stellas
  • Liked:
April 20, 2012, 04:25:29 PM
Nice fish there,Go the ASWB lures..